How many days Septoplasty will take to recover after surgery ?

Hi, My age is 26 and weight 65 kg. Most of the time esnophil count in blood report is high for me. Doc. at Apollo and Ramakrishna Hospital, Bangalore has advised me septoplasty. I have nose blockage problem and because of continuous cold, fever , ear blockage, dandruff in hair have also developed. I live in AC city of India with pollution added to it, i.e., Bangalore. Would like to know, how many days it will take to recover after surgery and when can I join the work place back? Will I be not able to breathe through nose for some days after surgery? How can I know the components to which am I allergic to? Also, let me know the best experienced doctor and hospital in Bangalore under whose supervision this surgery can be done? Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011