How many bowel movements a 10 month old baby will have in a day?

Hi Doctor , How many time pass motion a day in10 mth baby?My baby was pass motion about 4 times a day,she is 10 mth old , last 2 weeks ago she got dihorrea and fever because of batteria infection,Now she was finished antibiotic course 1 week and baby is normal very active and eat well sleep well,only thing is still pass motion 4 times a day in yesterday and today, stool also normal urine also normal like well day, Is it need to worry pass motion 4 times a day? Kindly advise..
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013