How long will the smoke take to be out of the body after smoking ?

I smoked pot a couple times in the past months little bits at a time how long should that take to be out of my system
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The effect of pot or for that matter most of the drugs wears of in 48-72 hours so i guess if it is more that that it may be out of system.But the big question for you is if you fear that it will remain in your system why you take it?Please keep away from pot and drugs also a request is that this is a site to help you with questions regarding peoples health so even you can ask the same but please not about drugs.