How long will someone have tetrahydrocannabinol in body after smoking ?

Ok I smoked two weekends in a row how long well the thc stay In my body
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
the thc (tetrahydrocannabinol) stays 2–3 days in blood, up to 2 weeks in blood of heavy users.
However, it depends on whether actual THC or THC metabolites are being tested for, the latter having a much longer detection time than the former. THC may only be detectable in saliva/oral fluid for 2–24 hours in most cases.
In urine,it may stays 2 to 7 days, up to >30 days after heavy use and/or in users with high body fat.
It can stay up to 90 days in hair.
hope this will be useful.