How long will my eyes be puffed after crying ?

one of my eyes has been puffy for 6 days due to a week ago crying, how long will it stay that way?! im freaking out
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You can apply some ice and do a gentle massage of the area as well as try cucumber slices can be applied over the eyes, This helps to tighten the skin around the eyes.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Hi
If the eyes are puffy definitely due to crying then local application of ice works, If reason are other than this than this can be due to anaemia , thyroid, lack of urination, hypertension etc. Have iron rich diet and add a slight diuretic as barley for quick results.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.