How long will it take to reduce high BP to normal with amlong 2.5 ?

i am 35 years old male , i had BP of 100/150 and i started using rauwolfia serpintna mother tincture ( homeopathy ) for 3 months and BP became 85-90/135 , then i reduced taking that medicine . again BP became 100/150 constantly all time in a day . Again i started using same medicine as like before , but it is not reducing . i met a doctor , he gave micardis 80 mg . but some of them told it is high . so i want to use amlong 2.5 which was prescribed by a doctor before 8 months when my bp was 90/140 . can i use amlong 2.5 in the morning and homepathy in the evening . if i use only amlong 2.5 howlong it will take to reduce bp normal . If i take high medicine like micardis , is it possible to take in future amlong 2.5 when it becomes normal
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012