How long will it take for the medicine for anxiety to go out of the body?

Hi there I got prescribed 2mg of valium for my anxiety (pretty much nothing) a few days ago but didn’t need one until today. So I took one 2mg tablet today – Friday (which didn’t really feel like it did anything), and then got a phone call for an interview next Wednesday, though I doubt the medical will be ON the day of the interview. How long it will take for ONE 2mg dose to get out of my system? I have never ever taken them before, this was the first one ever, as I said I was only just prescribed them. So the interview is just over 4 days away and like I said I assume the medical will be within the few days AFTER that so it could be even longer. Will it be gone?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012