How long will it take for penis to get back to normalcy after a penis injury ?

Penis Injury 3 weeks ago -Masterbated for some time laying on back -Stood up, grabbed end of penis, pulled + stretched away from body -Ejaculation immediatly followed -This resulted in very sharp pain on end half of penis -(It felt as if penis was trying to extend beyond maximum capacity) IMMEDIATLY following this incident... -Flacid penis has shrunk immensly! -Complete loss of stimulation along bottom of shaft and head -Head of penis sometimes feels cold -Less frequent erections, almost no sex drive -Immediate loss of erections while standing I have experienced no curviture or pain (although some minor aching and discomfort) since After 1 week I consulted a Urologist who insisted that it was a bruise that would heal within a few weeks. It has now been 3 weeks and I have experienced maybe some but very little recovery. PLEASE give me some clarification into what happened, and what I need to do to get back to normal
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011