How long will it take for a fractured bone to heal completely ?

How long will it take for a fractured bone to heal completely so as to return to martial arts?My right leg had a fracture (a mild one) just under the toe(i think its the sesamoid bone) about 4 months ago.I had plastered my leg for about 1 month and it almost healed completely.But recently I've been suffering from mild pain near the fractured area.And there's also a slight bend in my leg(somewhere near the cuneiform bone)..How long will it take to cure completely?And why is that bend there?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Sep 2010