How long will ankylosing spondalitis take to cure completely ?

Hi sir... im radhakrishna 24 yr old n im suffering from Ankylosing Spondalitis since 2008. im regularly using SAAZ-DS medicine and MICROSID-SR when severe pain. how long i have to use these medicines. cant it be cured permanentally.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi Radhakrishna,

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,

Take pain killers and musle relaxant regularly for long period is harmful for ur liver and kidney, take only when u hv intolerable pain. There is no particular cure for it, u can do few things to maintain and prevent further damage like dont lift wt, no sudden bending and turning, no two wheelers, give hot fomentation, no jerks to the joint, take calcium supplements.

Hope I have answered ur question.