How long teen diagnosed with Meningioma live? Types of treatment, side effects? Symptoms?

Hello, I am writing a book and my main character has Meningioma. I'm trying to find out as much as I can about this type of cancer bus it is very difficult because my character is a teenager and that is very rare. I have a few specific questions but any general information would be helpful. How long would a teen diagnosed with Meningioma live? What types of treatments would be recommended? What side effects would those treatments cause? What symptoms would a teen with Meningioma experience? Thank you for your time and any information you can offer.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013