How long should we have sex to get pregnant ?

hi doctor!good morning.i am 19 Yrs old.My sex is happened on jan 15 about 7 minutes.It was happened after 15 days period.but after sex,9 days before periods came.Again now normal.Can i get pregnancy at any time.Or otherwise if i have sex second time again about 10 minutes can i get pregnancy.To get pregnancy about how much time i have to spend for sex.Please tell me doctor.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Hi lucky.Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.usually pregnancy occur around the time of ovulation.this is usually mid way in the cycle.period after sex usually rule out pregnancy but not 100%.duration of sex has nothing to do with is ejaculation containing sperm is required.