How long should it take to heal after having fistula in anus operated?

I ve just recently had an fistula in ano operated on this past Tuesday. It started at the bottom of my vagina and went around to the back of my anus . The incision was 7cm long and about 5cm deep. It was decided to leave open to heal up as the fistual itself was situated between 2 muscles. I have not had any bleeding and bowel movements have been okay. I ve been having sitz baths 3 to 4 times a day adding a drop of tea tree and lavender in to the salt to help with healing . I know this is like saying how long is a piece of string but how long should it take before things heal up. My follow up is in 2 weeks.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012