How long should i take treatment for polycystic ovary to conceive ?

Hi Doc, I am 28 year old female , trying to conceive since last two months. I have Pcos and used to have 32- 37 days cycle. I had my last periods on Jan 4th and no periods till then. As per my doc , I have started Meformin 500 mg and thyroxin 25 mcg . Also took Duphastron 10 mg for 5 days. Today I have completed 5 days leaving Duphastron but no signs of periods yet. Please let me know what is happening to me and can I ever get pregnant ?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011