How long should a diabetic suffering from drowsiness,hair loss and weakness take Carbamazepine and Cloba 5mg ?

I have been taking Carbamazepine since 2006 and Cloba 5mg since 2007. How many more years I have to take these drugs? Because I often suffer from drowsiness, constipation , hair loss and weakness. Being diabetic I also take Galvus Mat 50/500 regularly. Also I am taking Nervomin Plus for the last more than six months. Two weeks ago I have been prescribed a new drug Elkar 0.5g for one month. Are the drugs appropriate for me. If not what would you suggest?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Feb 2012