How long should I work out in gym as I masturbate 2 or three times a month ?

I use to masturbate twice or thrice in a month and im 24 now (male) 72kg 77cm, i just want to know how to recover my energy after doing that and how long should i take to go to gym (i usually stop 2 days of gym after masturbating)
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Dentist 's  Response
see there is no harm in masturbation u can do it and ur energy will be regained after a short span of time u take energy foods mainly protein rich diets dont skipur gym

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
     energy regains with in hour or so after masturbation,so there is no need to mis gym
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”