How long should I wait to have intercourse after a family planning operation ?

Hai Sir This is Rao from Tamilnadu.My wife delivery date is 14th Augsut 2011(Normal Delivery) and she undergone a Family Planing Operation on 15th August.What should be the minimum gap for intercourse from the date of Operation?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Sep 2011
hello Mr. rao
after family pl operation( tube ligetion) one has to wait for the operation wound to be completely healed. there should not be any pain on movements during the sex. or after some healing side by side position can be opted for intercourse to avoid any pressure or pain. also the female should be free from any post partum bleeding. i suppose it may take minimum 15 days (to more) post partum.
wish the baby and mother a healthy life ahead.