How long it will take to Ovulate after taking the plan B pill ?

Hi I Am A 22 Year Old Female, And Trying To Conceive With My Husband. Last Month I Took The Plan B Pill For Fear That Financial Reasons Would Inhibit Us From Properly Taking Care Of The Child. But Now We Are Ready Again.I Have Regular 29 Day Cycles And Have Been Using An OTC Ovulation Kit And My Cycle Has Started Again With Out A Positive Ovulation Marker From The Test.I Would Like To How Long After You Take The Plan B Pill Will Your Body Start To Ovulate Again And Become Regular .
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011