How long is it safe to use depiwhite cream containing hydroquinone ?

Hi, I was directed by my doctor a year ago to use depiwhite cream, which contains hydroquinone . I used it for 3 weeks and stopped as the pigmentation faded. I started using it again only 2 days ago, application all over my face , as I developed an uneven complexion due to sunburns. I use it overnight. I want to know if this cream has a high percentage of hydroquinone and how long can I use it for and if it has any side effects on the long run
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012