How long does the effect of steroid remain in body as I am experiencing some psychological changes after having Triamcinolone Acetonide vials ?

I am taking triamcinolone Acetonide in 40mg/ml for 3 vials in 2008 and 2009 with intervals of 3 or 6 months. I have noticed that i have some changes psychologically like before i have a slight OCD but after taking the drug it became worst. My question is does the steroid until now remains in the body and how long does it stay and how to remove it from my system
Asked On : Thu, 8 Mar 2012