How long does levonorgestrel show up in body through ordinary blood test or urine test ?

Dear doctor , My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex on 16th March whereas she had her periods till 4th March . I had given her a levonorgestrel tablet ( i- pill ) within 2 hours of sex and she took it immediately and didn t vomit later . Her age is 25 years , height - 5 7 , weight - 65 kg and is really sensitive to climatic changes as well as irregularity in lifestyle , other than that she s got a hypersensitive skin as well as a weak digestive capacity and she didn t had any major illness till now and had to do an abortion once (about 4 years ago). Now , what I need to know is that , for how long would this levonorgestrel (and its traces) show up in her body through ordinary blood test or urine test ? She s scheduled for a medical check-up for police recruitment about a week later . so would these things get detected during her medical check-up , that , we had sex , or that she had an abortion 4 years ago , or that she had taken levonorgestrel tablet ? I am really anxious about these , so please help me as soon as possible . My girlfriend s also going crazy about this and more than anything I worry about her , so please help me . Sincerely yours Aritra
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013