How long does it takes to get cured completely after disc(s4-s5) replacement surgery?

dear sir, as per the doctor suggetion in apollo hospital , kolkata , i need to be require disc( s4-s5) replacement surgery along with my neural canel is very narrow,now i am looking for best spinal surgeon & hospital in india with minimum cost, can you show me the direction.Not only that i want to know what is the percentage of success and how many day s / month is require for complete recovery after post surgery?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Hi there.
First of all let me say that the best never comes at a minimum cost.
The best centre in India would undoubtedly be Ganga hospital in Coimbatore.
You can look up the details on the Internet.
As for your recovery requires at least 6 weeks rest followed by an spine physiotherapy programme. .
Good luck.