How long does it take to get periods after removing implanon ?

Hi. I had my implanon removed beginning of march (2012) as me and my husband started trying for our second baby but I ve not had a period at all. I had it put in last march and in that 1 year I had a 5 week period from july into august and then nothing but after having it removed I thought my periods would go back to normal. Its now nearly 4 months and nothing, I keep doing pregnancy tests but they re coming back negative. It s really frustrating as I feel if there s no period, there s no ovulation , hence no pregnancy. My GP keeps fobbing me off by saying its early days give it time maybe because my menstrual cycle has always been irregular prior to pregnancy. Please could you advice me on what I could do, why i m not having a period and what treatments are available including natural remedies. Thank You, King Regards, AAAAA
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012