How long does it take to get hormone balance with medicines and exercise ?

Hi Doctor , I was able to know 1 week back tht i have hormonal imbalance and it is early stage. Doctor has suggested me to do exercise , eat balanced diet . I have given Deviry tablet to get my periods for this month. does it mean 1. i have less harmones of progestrone ? and can i get my periods for sure after 5 days course of this medicine and 30 mins exercise daily ? 2. how many months generally it takes to get this harmonal imbalance cured as we are planning for babies. 3. she has also given me becozinc tablet and said ur losing hair becoz of harmonal imbalance only . is this true? Please advice.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011