How long does it take to get a period after using Primolut for 5days ?

Hello, I am a 31yr old female. I was pregnant for 5 wks but had a D&C in January,after which i had a period for 5days.But afterwards, no period came even after 45days. So i did a home pregnancy test,which was negative then I went to my doctor , did an ultrasound and she showed my uterus as not having any pregnancy inside. She prescribed Primolut nor 10mg for 5days-morning and night. It was over 4days ago but still no period. How long does it take to get a period after using Primolut for 5days ?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011