How long does it take for an egg to rupture after administration of Zy-HCG 10000 injection ?

Hi doc,my wife had undergone follicle study on my 12th day Lt ovaian follicle 18.5mm and Endometrial thickness 8.0mm But the egg is not ruptured after given Injection Zy HCG 10,000 on 12th day. After follelcular study done on 14th days Lt. overian seen 23.0 mm and E. thinkness is 10.5. When egg will be raptured and what is the reason for not raptured after given injection Zy HCG 10000. Raptured on egg depends on size or days.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcare magic
the size of the follicle and the endometrail thickness are the factors which decide when the follicle wil rupture. your wife's follicle can rupture now also. get a sonography done one day after the previous one. also keep getting the sonography done till the follicle ruptures, sometimes it ruptuters late. you should know when in the cycle,which day the follicle ruptures. this will help in deciding further management. relax. a follicle that ruptures late does not usually produce a good quality egg. if that is the case you will nedd some medication to bring about ovulation. realx ,first study one natural cycle.
  Anonymous's Response
Today 15th days of cycle. Sonography report Lt. Overy follicle 27.6mm and E. Thikness 11.4. Not raptured after given injection Zy HCG 10000. What is the reason. what is the maximum size of follicle which produce a good quality of eggs after raptured. Before one last cycle (April month) follicle raptured on 18th days of cyle and it was Lt. Overy follicle 19.5mm and E.thickness 10mm after given inject Zy HCG 5000.