How long does it take for a normal healthy ejaculation ?

I have no problem getting an erection or anything like that. I love my girlfriend and we have such a good time together no matter what we do (sexual or non-sexual). When we have sex, I can only last for about 2-5 minutes and I ejaculate (i pull out before I do) After I ejaculate, I still remain somewhat hard and we continue to have sex, but my erection gradually goes down within a few minutes. Is it normal for me to ejaculate this soon? I know she loves me regardless, but I want to last longer so it is better for the both of us. Any suggestions, remedies, etc? (I don t want to drift my mind to work or things that will turn me off. I want to still be in complete mind set of being with my girl) Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The timing you said between 2-5 minutes is perfectly normal & for that you don't require any treatment or need to worry.The some what hardness after sex is also normal because to settle the erection it takes few minutes.You are fine & don't require any remedy.Since you are healthy enjoy the good time with each other & only suggestion is to forget worrying & lead a healthy life .
All the best