Thanks for posting query at HCM.
or AST values higher than "two times the upper normal limit", is considered abnormal ( in some countries, ALT or AST values of more than 100 are considered abnormal).
Value of AST or ALT greater than 85 or above maybe investigated further.
Alcohol ingestion and obesity are common causes of fatty liver
Furthermore, viral causes HepB and C should be ruled out.
You may take GODEX for 2 months and then visit treating physician.
- abstinence from "Alcohol"
- LOW fat diet should be followed, AVOID junk food and beverages
- decreased oil consumption (oily food)
- NO red meat
- green vegetables should be ingested daily
- use lemon juice (lemonade) once in a day
- reduce weight if overweight/obese
-"recheck liver enzymes after 6 to 8 weeks" and/or ultrasound
any further questions are welcomed.
hope to answer your concern.
wish you good health.
Dr Tayyab Malik