How long do I have to use Duphaston? Will I become pregnant?

hi i am Leila ,Iranian,woman and 32 years old,i haven t baby and i used 2 month previous Duphaston tablet also this month i will use ,but i don t know how many month i can use this tablet ,my doctor say s 16th day of period cycle use of Duphaston but i search in every site and doctor i see must i use 14th day of period cycle and my doctor say if after 3 month i can t Gestation next step i will go Laparoscopic tubal please help me ,if i have any way for Gestation tell me ,i am very Confused and sadly Thank you very much
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012