How long can take frutaplanta diet plls?

for how long can i take fruta planta pills 1 or 2 month
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jun 2010
for how long can i take fruta planta plla weight loss 1 or 2 month
  Anonymous's Response
I would think until you see the reults you want to see. I've been taking them myself and they work, I will probably continue for 1 more month, but make sure you take your vitamins because you will lack your daily nutrients you need because your not eating as much as you use to
Fruta Planta was actually pulled off the market. It contained a drug called sibutramine that they company did not list on the ingredients. Sibutramine had been previously banned in the United States. It can cause an entire laundry list of side effects including bleeding, seizures, heart attack, and even death. These were reported with the use of Fruta Planta. If you are taking it, the FDA advises that you should stop right away.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.You should stop this diet pill as it is not safe to use it.Adopt better choices like exercises and calorie reduction.If you are obese then you can think of either liposuction or bariatric surgery.Good luck.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.