How long can I expect to start ovulating after stopping depo?

hi I have been on depo for six years. I took my last shot the first week of june. Me and my husband would like to have a baby. How long can I expect before I start ovulating? I have not gotten a period though I had spotting for a week about two weeks ago. Now I just have a white milky discharge , enough to think iv started or urinated on myself. Imnot sure what to make of this. I also have tender breasts as well. I took a pregnancy test about four days ago before this discharge started and it was neg. Thank you in advance for any information and advice you can give me.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer