How long can FET delay periods ?

Hi. for how long can FET medication delay the period.. (i.e) how long (how many months) it takes to regulate the patient period again I had fet back on Dec.. (failed) .. the next 2 period were fine and didn t delay a bit.. but this is my 3ed one after the failed FET.. and now I am late for more than a week.. first time on my life.. after miss my peroid of 3 days .. I had negative home test result.. any suggestion please
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
If you have had normal periods the previous 2 times,then this current delay is not due the medication.If your pregnancy test is negative,then wait for your periods.