How long can Duphoston delay periods ?

After taking duphoston each for 5days , within how many days can i expect my periods ? also , is thr any chances of pregnancy as i didnt get my periods and i used fertyl tablet this month... if s , when can i check my pregnancy ? this is my second day after consuming duphoston for 5days ..
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Hello sandhya;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you have missed your periods then get a urine pregnancy test done with morning sample of urine.If you are pregnant you will not get periods even after stopping duphaston but if you are not pregnant then you may get periods with in one week of stopping duphaston if you have had regular cycles previously.
Hope that answers your query.