How likely is it that she could become pregnant by missing the 6th pill of Microgynon ?

Hi I have been seeing a girl and she is on Microgynon 30. We slept together on night 4 of her 21 pills and she took pill number 5 the following morning, but on day 6 she forgot to take it and on day 9. How likely is it that she could become pregnant after doing this, it is over a week ago now so is too late to do anything. She says not too worry as she s been on it for a very long time and always gets her withdrawal bleed on time but I m worried because she s missed a couple. I know this is a bit like asking how long is a piece of string but I just want to know if possible. Thanks for any help.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012