How is diarrhea controlled in a kidney transplant patient who also is diabetic and has high BP ?

Sir, I am a kidney transplant patient and undergone transplant in the year 2002. Now my s. creatinine level is 1.8. I have been prescribed medicines Pangraf ..2 mg BD, Wysolone 5 Mg -- OD and Cell Cept 500 mg -- BD (Immunosupresive). My normal problem is of diahrrea which is treated by taking Norflox 400 mg x 5 Days.. BD by my doctor. But now it is not controlled by this medicines and now he has prescribed Nizonide 500 mg BD X 7 DAYS. Kindly advise I am also diabetic and a High B.P Patient.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012