How is arrogance and insecurity in a relationship controlled ?

My query is about mental health ... Me and my girlfriend of three years are having a lot of problems... we are both doctors and she is a milestone ahead of me in her career... I don t know if some of her arrogance come from that but some of my insecurity definitely does... We keep have fights about one particular issue... I say that she dies not pay enough attention to me and she says that I want too much... I ve suggested counseling but she refused it with taking a sec to think about it... What to do? We both love each other and we want to spend the rest of our lives with each other
Asked On : Fri, 24 Feb 2012
HI, welcome to H.C.M.Forum. chemistry of both of you is not suitable to each other. she is intelligent and can be far forward to you in future. you have developed inferiority complex. you are lucky you have diagnosed it earlier. what you are having is attraction, but not love, lasts only for some time. what you have to do is have counselling independently . wait for decission of marriage for at least 1 year. then decide. thank you.