How is a broken knuckle treated ?

Hi I broke the bone in my hand behind my pinkie knuckle sep of 2010. I ended up having a plate put in to keep it in place to heal the bone together. The plate is still in there I went to therapy for 6 months got all the normal movement back expect for the knuckle behind the pinkie. The knuckle is larger now and can be extremely painful at times and barely bends. I have worked it like they did at therapy but it hasn t got any better. Is there anything I can do to help it? If it matters how I broke it I tripped running up steps and tried to to get my hand out and laned on my knuckles basically like punching the step. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012
1. Need to see your Pre-operative and Post-operative Xrays of your hand.
2. Need to see the extent of scar over your knuckle,
3. Usually physiotherapy is given to gain function in such cases.