How is HCG homeopathic drop in weight losing ?

Hi Doctor , I am 37 years, female, and I heard that HCG Homeopathic drops are good to loose weight. Is there any side effects even if it natural?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
hCG resembles thyroid hormones will put you at increased risk of tremors, high blood pressure, menstruation problems, diarrhoea, decreased sleep, increased sweating, more chance of heart arrhythmias and heart attack. It is best to avoid these drugs and try to reduce weight by proper diet and exercise.
Anesthesiologist Dr. Shivakumar. M. C.'s  Response
Dont use these drugs which lack clear evidence and drug control studies which may have adverse effects on your health. Try to reduce your weight using excersise and diet. if u can not reduce by excersise and you are morbidly obese you can under go bariatric surgery or liposuction.
take care