How intercourse process be done to get pregnant ?

Me and my gf were messing around she gave me a handy and i cumed nd than i wiped it off with a paper towel than i was rubbing my penis against ger vagina im not sure if it was wet nd im pretty sure it didnt go inside of her if it did it like 1 inch. Could she be pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic..
yes,there are chances of she getting pregnant..thats because even the discharge before ejaculation i.e the semen will have some motile sperms which can lead to pregnancy..its always safe to use a a pregnancy kit from the pharmacy and get it tested..