How high should my 3 years old daughter's fever be before I take her to ER?

8 year old daughter. Current Temp 103.3 advil 3.5 hours ago. My daughter has flu like symptoms. Fever , chills, sore throat , body aches , runny nose, cough. She started feeling ill yesterday and had trouble sleeping last evening. I called the doctor this morning as she had a 102 temp. Doctor said probably flu, told me to have her rest, drink fluids, use fever reducer. If no improvement 3 days to bring her in. My question: How high should her fever be before I take her to ER? I gave her Tylenol and will alternate that and see if that helps.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011