How good are my chances that i will get pregnant?

hello im tryin to have another baby my ovulation day is april 9th and i had sex with my husband on april 6th how good are my chances that i will get pregnant and how long can sperm live inside?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
welcome to you had intercourse in the most fertile period,assuming all other factors are normal,chance of conception is high.hope for the best and wait till you miss a period.Sperms can stay upto 72 hours in the female tract.
  Anonymous's Response
Ok thank you do you recommend having sex more then once during my fertile days to make my chances higher of getting pregnant