How finding correct contact lens for astigmatism and dry eyes ?

Need help finding correct contact lens for astigmatism and dry eyes I recently got my eye checkup done where the opthamologist found that I have 1. Astigmtism 2. Dry eyes. I used to wear wrong type of contact lenses before ( Baush and Lomb Toric ) which gave me an uncomfortable fit in the eyes. The opthamologist made me try out another type of astigmatism correction lens which also had the ability to pass a lot of oxygen through it. And those work great ! The problem is that I don't know which type of lenses they were and I would like to buy more of them. So I want to know which type of lens would I get in India which works with my astigmatism and dry eyes. Also is there any way I can fix my dry eyes condition ?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Sep 2010