How far could a 9 year old child's anus be stretched without permanent damage?

Our 9 year old daughter suddenly started barraging us with question about pregnancy, anal sex and follwed up by how big her rear would open!! We were at a loss and upon questioning found a neighbor had been abusing her and it had been going on for over a year. That is being taken care of, but, our daughter is very worried about the stretching . We, and her pediatrician , have reassured her that she has returned to normal. She continues to worry about having been stretched. What will happen then? Our doctor would not or could not tell us. So, I guess our question is: How far could our 9 year old daughters anus be stretched without permanent damage?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012