How far can we go before he ejaculates ?

Hi I am a teenager and have been dating my boyfriend for more than a year. We are strong Christians and do not believe in sex before marriage. We both want nothing to do with sex at this age and have too much going on to ruin our future. However, we have been, I guess, fooling around a bit as far as making out, etc. I wanted to consult on how far can we go before he ejaculates and I am in harm of becoming pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

If your serious of having sexual intercourse. Then you can use contraceptive methods to prevent pregnancy and any STD s

It is tough for man to enter into women and then come out before he cums

You can use condoms. which are simple and safe

Or you can wait for your marriage and then go forward

Anonymous's Response

Try other ways of enjoyment, there isn't just sex maybe try some foreplay or oral