How endarterectomy and family history of sudden cardiac death affect life span?

My sand has severe CAD, history of aborted sudden cardiac death , endarerectomy, that is narrowed again. Bypasses x give all occluded with one graft completely dying.Four BMS in two cardiac arteries. He just had bilateral iliac stents with atherectomy of four bofutofications. He now has pulse in feet and legs Found two small aneurysms in brain. He has advanced emphysema. He continues to smoke and drink excessively. Is he not a time bomb? His docs don t say anything. Sister died at thirty two from atherosclerosis , his mother at fifty three, father at sixty give. Ct with contrast showed aorta was calcified around the artery and the opening was not clear but translucent with soft plaque. Any idea when I should be prepared for his death? He still goes to work but doesn t work.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012