How does wearing a bra at night to sleep ?

how does wearing a bra at night to sleep make your back go bad? my mom told me that your back can go bad if you wear a bra at night to bed. she also said it can make you lopsided and its bad for your chest. so how can bras make your back go bad if you wear them to bed?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
No actually she's right i used to sleep with a bra to bed and now i have a bad back. I'm not lopsided but it hurts a lot at times. i cant even roll my shoulders because of that. And as far as for your chest part it only makes them stop growing and stay the size they are and not expand.