How does one increase breast size naturally ?

hi I want to increase my breast size without any operation is there any remedy for that or any medicine for that.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
You should have protein rich diet and balanced diet. Excercise regularly and come up with auto suggestion that your bust size is increasing day by day. Amongst herbal medicines we use shatawari to increase breast size and forlocal massage with gentle hands shri gopaltail is recommended.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
breast contains fat and its growth is dependent on general body growth.breast grows in size during puberty and pregnancy. You should have a nutritious diet with high protein high carbohydrate rich in vitamins to gain weight.
If you have abnormally small breast , excessive unwanted hair , menstrual irregularities usual visit your gynecologist in get evaluated for any underlying disease.