How does one cure erection and ejaculation problems through Ayurveda ?

I am a male 29 yrs old, married for 2 yrs. I have a problem with erection & ejaculation, not able to ejaculate, erection does not sustain long enough. While checking online I came across some Ayurvedic treatments which claim to have no side effects - tablets an penis massage oil which provide strength to the penis to sustain enough. Wanted to check if these are safe and effective. I am a male 29 yrs old, married for 2 yrs. I have a problem with erection & ejaculation, not able to ejaculate, erection does not sustain long enough. While checking online I came across some Ayurvedic treatments which claim to have no side effects - tablets an penis massage oil which provide strength to the penis to sustain enough. Wanted to check if these are safe and effective.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011

Kindly do not go for such ayurvedic treatments.

Visit a psychiatrist or a sexologist who is allopathic and not homeopathic or ayurvedic.

It needs detailed evaluation by good history and any premorbid conditions and if you are on any medications or history of alcohol consumption or tobacco.

Hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for your follow up queries if any.