How does blood flow through the heart ?

i am doing science essays and i can not undersztan a ? aka queston so hooevr casn help me you can email me whenevr
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Blood flows from the inferior and superior vena cava into the right atrium, it then flows into the right ventricle where it is pummped from there via pulmonary artery so that it can pickup oxygen from the lungs then the oxygen rich blood returns through thye pulmonary vain into the left atrium. through there, it goes to the left ventricle and then to the Aorta, which distributes the blood and then the blood begins the entire process over again.