How do you test for histamine intolerance? Have allergic rhinitis. Had nasal polyps

Age 54, weight 195, type 2 diabetic, menopause , - How do you test for histamine intolerance? Allergic rhinitis my whole life, recently had nasal polyps, allergic to aspirin, ibprofen, sulfa drugs and mizicorium (an anastethic) Allergist finds very little: slight allergy to cats, goose feathers, tomatoes, dust mites. Loratadine and air conditioning helps. Also saline and a lower histamine diet. Any advice would be helpful. I believe the histamine problem is in my family for 4 generations. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012